my first post

>> 8.15.2009

my first post. what the hell am i supposed to say? i'm not as nervous now, to have a blog, although i am torn between reality and my world. in reallity, i know i can't say whatever i want to say, however i want to say... is that okay with me... no, no it's not. i want to be able to write whatever i want to write. without any accountability, i want to speak freely, but that is only poosible in my world, and apparently i am the only one who lives there...lol. or so poetry guy tells me. so in an attempt to converge both worlds together, i will share with you my poetry, my truth, my words, my loves, and my ecstasy's. i do hope you enjoy, i do hope it makes you feel good, and above all i do hope you are able to make a trip to my world, maybe then i won't feel so lonely.

.kisses.

2 blew.me.a.kiss::::

Eddie August 19, 2009 at 3:22 PM  

i liked it :-)

and yeah i kind of have that same problem, wantng to say whatever I want without any accountability. lol hopefully we both find that freedom we want/need!

peace

the.kisser August 19, 2009 at 5:58 PM  

hey eddie, sometimes i wonder if we are asking for too much....lol. can words ever really be words without any underlines?

p.s. thanx for your comment.

luv s.m

Post a Comment

please leave me a kiss... short and sweet, passionate, or sloppy. i will return the favor.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP