working title - poem

>> 9.03.2009

you asked me ever so boldly if i have ever written a piece about you, i told you i have but you'll probably never know it was about you.... well here it is.

working title

I can hear your heartbeat
it fills the space you left behind....

Empty rooms like tombs still carry the scent of your smile

Such a sad goodbye as I walked away
determined to never turn back again,
the universe heard your cry and the stars called out my name,
shooting behind me, pixie dust in my hair...
but my ears were closed
my skin waxed cold at your touch
my lips retreated when yours came near,
out of fear, out of hate, who knows love.
Such a sad goodbye as you walked away....

And now your heartbeat
fills the space you left behind.
.kisses.

0 blew.me.a.kiss::::

Post a Comment

please leave me a kiss... short and sweet, passionate, or sloppy. i will return the favor.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP