>> 10.30.2009

i'm feeling very horny today. reels of fantasies and dreams assault my sleep, and i want to touch myself again and agian and again. the smooth ride i gave myself earlier was nice, but ohhh i'm fiending for a flick against my clit. i'm craving (asl class) a hard dick, a bumpy ride and nice slowww whine. to be really honest i just need to get **laid***.

i even had a dream about being the other woman, much to Red's delight. read about it here. and it was such a juicy dream, him giving it to me in the back of his car, me holding on to his baby girls carseat. i woke up wet and ready to caress, but i held off.

"...you're like a man, u think bout sex like every 3 seconds" poetry guy... so yummy.

flicking through my phone i land on a pic that the cleveland indian sent me of his dick.... a few minutes and i come to the conculsion that i am unimpressed. however not before i think about taking him up on his offer " friends with benefits", except he has feelings for me, and undoubtdly would try to win my heart by rocking my world.

sigh, what's a horny freak to do? finger myself all day? for now i'll keep dreaming.

damn i miss Smooth.

.kisses.

3 blew.me.a.kiss::::

Anonymous,  October 31, 2009 at 4:37 AM  

Definetly been in the whole " except he has feelings for me, and undoubtdly would try to win my heart by rocking my world." situation. Definetly! It got extremly messy bc he claimed to love me, after many longs nights of amazing sex..and i didnt feel the same. loved his dick, but not him! Anywho, I say take the chance at fun! I mean the sex could be amazing! ..even if his dick looks unimpressive!:)

xxxx November 1, 2009 at 6:39 PM  

girl i say get u a new cut body with no strings attached

the.kisser November 2, 2009 at 12:02 AM  

@sexualxtacee... i value his friendship a lot, and i wouldn't want to ruin a good thing... plus i'm not really sexually attracted to him.

@XXXX... that seems to be the moral of it... no strings attached. what do you think is wrong with going back to what you know, an ex, or an old friend?

Post a Comment

please leave me a kiss... short and sweet, passionate, or sloppy. i will return the favor.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP