me in 18

>> 10.21.2009

i saw this on http://technicolor,:tigerlily.blogspot.com/2009/10/this-feels-so-right.html and i loved it, so i decided to give it a try.

:1: MY EX- is still one of the most amazing men i know
:2: MAYBE I SHOULD- kiss her
:3: I LOVE- writing, sleeping and having my clit licked
:4: PEOPLE WOULD SAY THAT I'M- a good listener

:5: I DON'T UNDERSTAND-ignorant people
:6: WHEN I WAKE UP IN THE MORNING- i want to touch myself, and then go back to bed
:7: I LOST- my innocence, yet i'm still naive
:8: LIFE IS FULL OF- interesting randoms... gotta love the randoms

:9: MY PAST IS- what pushes me towards my future
:10: I GET ANNOYED WHEN- men can't take no for an answer...sooo annoying
:11: PARTIES ARE- sooo unimpressive
:12: I WISH- i was still a virgin
:13: DOGS- must be pissed at human bitches and dogs for giving them a bad rap

:14: CATS- must be laughing at the dogs...lol
:15: TOMORROW- i will sleep in
:16: I HAVE LOW TOLERANCE- for ignorant people
:17: IF I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS- i would pay of my parents bills, travel the world,
and build a youth home
:18: IM TOTALLY TERRIFIED- of living an unhappy life
.kisses.

3 blew.me.a.kiss::::

Eury October 21, 2009 at 1:52 PM  

repost!!! this is great.

the.kisser October 22, 2009 at 8:37 AM  

thanks for the shout out on your page Eury ;)
i loved you in 18.

Eddie October 26, 2009 at 11:36 AM  

niiiice answers lol imma have to steal this :-)

Post a Comment

please leave me a kiss... short and sweet, passionate, or sloppy. i will return the favor.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP