please don't make me scream at you

>> 10.11.2009

http://oneminutewriter.blogspot.com/2009/10/todays-writing-prompt-scream.html

what makes me wanna scream? the first thing that came to my mind was fake people. and maybe that's because i am at a point in my life where i am the realest i've ever been. don't get me wrong, i've always been truthful to who i was at any point in my life, i always went big or went home, so in the constant evolving and sometimes revolving of time, the person i am now i have bever seen her before. she is different, from me even. she is a cussin', swearing, sex fiend, writer with an overactive imagination, down to earth-highly maintained lady (to name a few), and i am true to who i am right now.

i say that to say this: i hate fake ass people. be real or do us all a favor and go home. cause no one wants the energy of a two facer around them, that shit drags you down, and sometimes makes you question your own realness. no one should have to live two lives, and i know everyone has excuses as to why they do it 'family.friends.work.school.society.religion'... which are all understandable .... for you... but for me, my mantra on life is 'happiness', and i am worth more than my unhappiness for someone else's happiness. why must i live my life on someone else's terms... hell no. when they are dead and gone, who the hell am i gonna be, when my identity or my truth was wrapped up in them (confused, that's what). be real or do us all a favor and go home.

live.love.laugh.above all.live

la.moi

2 blew.me.a.kiss::::

Thee_Kween October 14, 2009 at 3:06 AM  

Damn, are you writing for me? I feel you. I have no tolerance for fakeness...I always ask, "Who are you afraid of? To be yourself or tell the truth? Are you afraid you're gonna get a spanking?"

...as kids that's why we lied. Afraid of punishment...so, what is the reason NOW?

Nice post and blog.

the.kisser October 14, 2009 at 8:33 AM  

i feel you. i sooo feel you. i'm glad someone shares my sentiment on that. it's true what you said we're grown ass people now, who are we still bound to? i am bound to myself and my happiness, no one can or will be allowed to live my life for me.

Post a Comment

please leave me a kiss... short and sweet, passionate, or sloppy. i will return the favor.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP