Awards are wicked! i nominate...

>> 11.03.2009

not only am i at 30 followers (i don't count...lol), which is amazing to me, but today Eury @ the social carnivore awarded me with the 'honest scrap award' (blushing). Thank-you very much! thank-you for thinking me worthy, and thank you to everyone who sincerely follows me and takes the time to kiss me with your comments.

the honest scrap award rules:

1. present the award to seven bloggers whose blogs you find brilliant in content and/or design or who have encouraged you.
2. tell those seven people that you have given them the Honest Scrap Award.
3. share ten honest things about yourself.

i nominate :: da kween :: sexual xtacee :: my downlow life :: journey :: passion.fruit :: the soaring impulse :: lost verses i think all of you bloggers are wicked. i love reading you all.

10 honest things about me
1. i love smelling babies feet.
2. i love when people ask me questions.
3. i sometimes wish i had no morals and could sleep with whoever i wanted.
4. i think grown people with braces are extremly sexy.
5. i'm scared of dying a horrible death (i watch too much t.v).
6. i dance like a stripper.
7. i chew my tongue when i am concentrating.
8. i believe in fairytale loves, and white knights.
9. i suck horribly at math. if it was a man, i would casterate it.
10. i love to fall asleep in the shower.
.kisses.

9 blew.me.a.kiss::::

Journey November 4, 2009 at 8:41 AM  

awww, thank you. Thats good you enjoy my blog. I read your old blogs last night and you are quite interesting ;)

At your list: We all wish we had no morals, and could do without thinking or regret or hesitation. Also, only there weren't any diseases either right? :)

You fall asleep in the shower? umm, you should see a doctor for that one :)

the.kisser November 4, 2009 at 8:49 AM  

uh oh... that either means i'm short bus interesting, or cool interesting. i hope it's the latter...LOL

i look forward to your 10 honest things ;)

trust me the hot water caressing your body with candles and jazz playing, who wouldn't fall asleep? ;)

★Starrla November 4, 2009 at 10:19 AM  

Congratulations on your award!!! =)

the.kisser November 4, 2009 at 10:27 AM  

thank you hun ;)
i saw you got it too. congrats all around.

Thee_Kween November 4, 2009 at 10:37 AM  

Well whatta ya know?! THANK YOU! What an honor to be considered and recognized! I love your blog tooooo!! (can I nominate you again?) LOL

*curtysing* :D

the.kisser November 4, 2009 at 11:03 AM  

NO! please don't....LOL. i think it's against the rules.

it wasn't so hard coming up with the seven cause i have my favs, but the process took me a while. i loved the 10 honest things though.

i think you're wicked, so of course i would give it to you.

Thee_Kween November 4, 2009 at 11:15 AM  

Ok, ok, I'm being nice...lol...I posted. Go see!

the.kisser November 4, 2009 at 3:28 PM  

@ butterfly effect: thank you :) you too! congrats are definitely in order, your blog is wicked.

Post a Comment

please leave me a kiss... short and sweet, passionate, or sloppy. i will return the favor.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP