confessions of a webcam whore: my klutz ass

>> 11.23.2009

so, as i made mention before i love webcamming. sexcamming i call it, is soo much fun, not only do i get to see gorgeous cocks getting stroaked by manly hands, i do enjoy returning the favor. currently my sexcamming partners are bus driver and cleveland indian (who has kinda stepped up his game since our last session), but they are not without their own dramas, which makes me rethink the whole dyamn thing (to be discussed at a later post)

however my klutz ass had to screw something up.
on thursday night i was sexcamming with cleveland indian.... a part of the night follows...

"aim down mama, and n let's get started" 1:04 am
"need more lite" <~~~ there occured my fatal mistake
"perfect...sexy knees" <~~~ really?
"looks delicious, i wanna fuck you rite now"
"i buss" 1:19 am
"i see it...wow" <~~~ cum all over a man's hand is strangely sexy for me
"i still wanna fuck, yea, i'm still horny"
"imma shower brb"

"you good?"
"i burned my leggggg...ahhhhhhh!"
in an effort to be the smart ass that i am, when he asked for more light, i took my shadeless lamp off my side table and attempted to put it between my legs, and in the process it not only touched my leg, but it was there for what seemed like HOURS! i swear i heard seering noises.

"u want me to kiss it better?"
"yeah! it fuckin hurts, all cause u wanted to see the pussy"
"luv the kitty though" <~~~ i don't care, my leg is dying!




now i'm limping like a friggin cripple, my mom says "it looks good" really mom?! it looks like i have flesh eating disease! "you've never had a burn before" no, mom, not like THIS!

having to explain my injury to poetry guy wasn't easy "i was being naughty", was all i could muster while smiling not so innocently.
and when i explained it to bus driver he flipped! because i should have known not be sexcamming with anyone else "puhlease".

so, have i learned my lesson? nah. even though i'm in excruciating pain, i'm not even waiting until it heals ;)

.kisses.

17 blew.me.a.kiss::::

NightFall914 November 23, 2009 at 3:58 PM  

Interesting and very informative. So when's the sex tape?

j/k :P

the.kisser November 23, 2009 at 4:02 PM  

lol... if i make one, ya'll won't even know it's me ;) masks all the way!

Eddie November 23, 2009 at 6:05 PM  

oh man...i dont want to seem inconsiderate or anything..i definitely sympathize with your pain...but i really did laugh a lil when i read this. I do hope the pain subsided mamita!

Cook.ThePoet. November 23, 2009 at 6:35 PM  

lmfaooo!!! itsz so mean to laugh but dammit datsz what you get! tryna get all freaky and ish lmaoo. smdhh. terrible. but i do hope you feel better doe =) *shakes head and walks away*

-Cook.ThePoet.

Soul Powers November 23, 2009 at 10:16 PM  

I hate when I make a post and it doesn't go through and I have to type it all over again...

So umm...yeah that does look like a flesh eating disease on your leg. And Bus Driver dude sounds mad POSSESSIVE... LOL


But umm... what my nasty ass wants to know is when I get to get a view. just sayin'! :)

Ebony Panther November 23, 2009 at 10:20 PM  

Sex of any kind isn't coordinated all the time. Sometimes, you bang shit or hurt your head on the headboard or, in your case, forget that metal gets searing hot.
Hope you feel better soon. I enjoy the fact that you're using my mask idea. I bet you'll look sexy in it. Wish it were with me:)

the.kisser November 23, 2009 at 10:31 PM  

ebony panther, i thought only cause i am a complete klutz do i get hurt during nature's legacy. thanx for the well wishing, and yes i stole the mask idea from you ;) you have a great mind sir.

Thee_Kween November 24, 2009 at 12:27 AM  

DAMNIT Kap'n Kissface! What in the hell? You need a pussy light. Get your ass a Snuggie and they'll send you a free light that you can clamp to the bottom of your shirt. LOL

<---has never tried it...so be careful. lmao

the.kisser November 24, 2009 at 1:09 AM  

ROFL@ kween. where you de from? you have me laughing like a dyamn idiot reading your comments. luvin the name though!!

and no, you will never catch me in a snuggie, bout' snuggie light. sexcamming in that would be quite unsexy. LOL

Thee_Kween November 24, 2009 at 11:02 AM  

NOO...don't wear the Snuggie...that would be very unsexy and more creepy. It would really challenge their moral ground to sexcam with a female monk. No, get the SNUGGIE to get the LIGHT! lol

Dave "Loose Cannon" Wills November 24, 2009 at 11:43 AM  

Seems like everyone has a sex tape these days, so that may be a way to get some added popularity.

The burn on the leg from the process of giving more light to curious (cleveland indian) almost burned (killed) the cat. Luckily it was just the leg.

I was dying at "I buss". He sounds like he's from somewhere from the Caribbean, Trinidad & Tobago, Brooklyn or the Bronx. Just my guess. I have traveled quite a bit around this globe. Lol.

the.kisser November 25, 2009 at 4:45 PM  

kween, LOL...girl all i can do is laugh!

dave,you got me laughin! and he's jamaican!

tha unpretentious narcissist© November 25, 2009 at 10:05 PM  

wow...ouch.

i can't believe you burned yourself lol. new motto for '10 "being careful is sexy!" burn that into your brain..

Journey November 27, 2009 at 2:34 AM  

wow...now thats serious. Im late ass hell with this comment but thought I leave it anyways. this post was funny as well. So whats your SN for the webcam? ;) lol

the.kisser November 27, 2009 at 3:28 AM  

journey, (better late than never). i'm such a klutz but i have to laugh at the same time, i swear under the black and red is a touch of blonde.

i have to get my mask first, then we can play ;)

the.kisser November 27, 2009 at 3:30 AM  

tha unpretentious narcissist ©, oh the amount of mottos i'm going to have to compile for '10! this for sure will be #1. LOL

Journey November 27, 2009 at 8:09 PM  

soon as you get that mask let me know ;)

Post a Comment

please leave me a kiss... short and sweet, passionate, or sloppy. i will return the favor.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP