>> 11.06.2009

i could smell her presence in my bed,
her thighs wet with what i wanted to taste.
i could feel her life flowing around my room
lavender incense and a cool breeze teased my senses as i copped a feel
and she felt good.

already erect nipples welcomed the tips of my fingers as moans began to articulate,
i walked the mounds of her breasts stopping to lick my fingers and bathe them in my sweet saliva.
i knew what she liked.
she liked skin rubbing on skin. tongues in her navel. nibbles escalating into bites. dirty voices saying dirty words.

i grabbed her ass, taking my time to remind my hands how they felt in them.
soft. smooth. her juices flowing down the center of the beauty.
she knew what to do next.

(i knew she was already sore from the night before,
but she gave in to me, because i know what she likes.)

her ass greeted the air as my fingers slipped in underneath her.
she grinding the bed.
me with a wicked smile on my face as her hips moved in time to whatever music she wanted to hear.

..............i felt, heard, smelt her climax as she thrusted one last time.

i licked the juices i worked so hard to achieve.
i've tasted it before, it has become one with my system,

i had fun with my best friend today.

i am my own best friend.

.kisses.

5 blew.me.a.kiss::::

Anonymous,  November 6, 2009 at 6:46 PM  

Yes ma'am. If you ever want a second bestfriend... I'll be there in a flash. ;)
This is definetly hotness!

Thee_Kween November 6, 2009 at 8:59 PM  

<----own best friend! ~shivering at me~ ;)

nice and hot...

Anonymous,  November 6, 2009 at 9:00 PM  

Wow, I got it, I had the same kind of fun, and I'm thinking of having more right now!

Secretia

the.kisser November 7, 2009 at 8:23 AM  

@ sexualxtacee. i could always use another best friend ;)you are always welcome.

@kween & secretia. i love when women aren't afraid of their bodies, but we love and explore them. it makes me happy.

Post a Comment

please leave me a kiss... short and sweet, passionate, or sloppy. i will return the favor.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP