>> 11.17.2009

ladies, sexy, freaky, inhibited, shy, it's important for us to know our bodies and become aware of how it responds to sex. not only what we feel, but the biology of it.

men, cock strong, freaky, unexperienced, timid, you should also know your woman's body, there is more to sex than you/we realize.
ladies and men... know your partners body, pleasure is enhanced when you know what to do to achieve maximum results *winking*

if you haven't figured it out as yet, I LOVE SEX! not only the practictial, but also the scientific and biological. i was studying to be a sexologist for a few years, and i'm also a research freak. so to feed my need, but to also hopefully educate us, i will be embarking on a weekly blog posting of sex tips. i just love encouraging people to embrace their inner freak, inner sex pot, to fall in love with our bodies and to be confident in knowing what we want.

ouhhh, this could get interesting. *grinning*. i'm looking forward to hearing your ideas, comments, and any questions you may have.

.kisses.

6 blew.me.a.kiss::::

SinfulLyo November 17, 2009 at 6:05 PM  

sounds interesting! i think you should do a post on a person's "spot(s)". i think it's a thousand times sexier to see a guy squirming from you sucking on/licking his "spot" than making him cum. and i mean obscure spots, not just the neck lol

the.kisser November 17, 2009 at 9:30 PM  

that's a great idea, i will defin go deeper into that! thanx ;)

Dave "Loose Cannon" Wills November 18, 2009 at 11:16 AM  

Interesting idea. I'll be looking forward to that series!

Thee_Kween November 19, 2009 at 1:18 AM  

YES, we know you love sex....that's why we love ya! HAHA

See, I'm SO glad that you didn't challenge my Passion Fruit to this 30 day challenge...I couldn't have survived. Thank GOD for the Kaleidoscope...because I'd be you over there sexually immersed. I gotta keep it clean on the Scope...my mama reads that. LOL

the.kisser November 19, 2009 at 10:37 AM  

kween..LOL. i took all of that into consideration when i asked you, but your mom could handle that..no? ;)

Anonymous,  November 20, 2009 at 7:21 AM  

Yes! This is a wonderful idea. I cant wait! :)

Post a Comment

please leave me a kiss... short and sweet, passionate, or sloppy. i will return the favor.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP