more awards *blushing*

>> 11.06.2009


40 followers and i'm loving being a blogger. the freedom to write and share and be honest is such a high, i love being able to stretch my writing skills, and i have many thanks for those who consider me 'a fav blogger'. *blushing* kisses.

thank you to eddie for nominating me for the honest scrap award (again) and to the af girls for awarding me the honest scrap and the kreativ blogger award.

since i've gotten the honest scrap award 4 times now, i'm going to let that one rest and just pass on the kreativ blogger award.

for the kreativ blogger award i nominate:

:: callalily

here are 10 creative things about me, and 10 (very) honest things about me

:: i am a poet
:: i used to play the piano and the trumpet
:: i have very eclectic musical taste
:: i love smooth jazz and most of my poetry are written when listening to it
:: all of the men i've dated so far are either musicians, rappers, or writers
:: i love to color (in coloring books)
:: my sister and i make up songs about the most random shit on the spot complete with harmonies
:: i have my own personalized greeting card business.
:: i love to cook (but i don't)
:: i have a talent for event decorating

:: i am 5"2.5
:: my hair is natural with the back half dyed burgandy red
:: i'm a redskin (lol)
:: my daddy is a pastor but i've 'backsliden' as we say
:: i've had 4 lesbianic experiences, my first one being with someone in my family
:: i love sex. and i'm (extremely) sexual.
:: i have a weakness for purses and shoes.
:: i'm a huge geek. i read the dictionary, and do crosswords.
:: i have very bad eyesight.
:: i hate public washrooms.

.kisses.

10 blew.me.a.kiss::::

Thee_Kween November 7, 2009 at 2:18 AM  

Wow...you just lovin' on me! I've never been so happy about an award I can't touch! lmao! Thank you so much!!!

Ok, now this is something else. I can feel you on coloring, the sister songs (my sister and I are FOOLS), my sister and I ALSO have a secret love for event planning.

The dictionary is my favorite book! :)

the.kisser November 7, 2009 at 2:22 AM  

LOL, are you sure we're not fam? we seem to have a lot in common.

your welcome. keep being you and being unique. that's what keeps your reader cumming back ;)

.kisses.

Gabriel November 7, 2009 at 3:33 PM  

Hey..Thank you for the nomination and award. Its reallY great and inspiring to me...I love your blog and I hope that we keep following each other's thoughts and blogs for a long time.

Cook.ThePoet. November 7, 2009 at 7:51 PM  

awww!! yay!! thank you soo much!! i really appreciate it! i love your blog and glad you like mine. def will continue to follow you =)

-Cook.ThePoet.

Anonymous,  November 7, 2009 at 10:04 PM  

Yayyy, Thank you soo much! I really appreciate it! Did i mention I have a major e-crush on you? Seriously!
I love to cook but i dont, I love coloring, me and my younger sisters do the same thing,I want to go natural, I have bad eightsight. And I read the dictionary too. My mother used to make me read a new page and learn the words daily. & for some odd reason, I loved it!

lost_verses November 7, 2009 at 11:35 PM  

Thanks for the Honest Scrap nomination. I won't nominate you again, because this chain will never stop. Just shows how poweful your words are, keep doing your thing! Check you out:

http://papierparquer.blogspot.com/2009/11/honest-scrap-award.html

CallaLily November 8, 2009 at 6:43 PM  

Thank you for nominating me for an award. I'm so glad you dig my blog.

This is my first award so I'm not sure what I need to do? What are the "rules"?

You can email me if you like - callalily40@gmail.com

Cami November 8, 2009 at 6:45 PM  

Thank you so much for my award! I'm new on the block but need all the encouragement.I love your blog! Kisses

Eddie November 9, 2009 at 9:42 AM  

OOo niiice how long did you play the piano? i used to play when I was in high school...sometimes I really miss it, but after I had graduated I didnt have the time, nor the guidance really to continue. :-|

Bri November 12, 2009 at 9:31 AM  

Lady...I've been so out of it with school and work! I thank you for this! I much appreciate it coming from a straight talking lady like yourself!

Post a Comment

please leave me a kiss... short and sweet, passionate, or sloppy. i will return the favor.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP