my week in texts

>> 11.22.2009


: are you up for a lil' private viewing?

: cause your just that beautiful.

: ;Omgsh..WHY did this lady just walk on the bus smelling like pee???? And of course with my luck, she sits right across from me :| and on top of that, i just sent your text to some random stranger by accident LOL! fail...

: because it doesn't give me enough time to get my claws into him on a mid-week date.

: u mean you masturbated right.... u can't wait until friday?

: LOL imma laugh soo hard if by friday nite your writing bout poetry guy fuckin you again, wait here's a heading "poetry guy strikes again"

: wow, if it's good eh? ok, i didn't know you were gauging my performance.

.kisses.

5 blew.me.a.kiss::::

Anonymous,  November 22, 2009 at 8:56 PM  

Text is right to the point sometimes.

the.kisser November 23, 2009 at 4:04 PM  

those are the best one's secretia ;) none of this beating around the bush bs.

the.kisser November 24, 2009 at 1:17 AM  

LOL, i'm still waiting for a peek into the kween's celly ;) uh huh...

Thee_Kween November 24, 2009 at 11:05 AM  

Ok, it's kinda wack this week...lol But for today's blog...that's what's poppin!

Post a Comment

please leave me a kiss... short and sweet, passionate, or sloppy. i will return the favor.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP