nablopomo: adina howard knows...

>> 11.20.2009

"mmmm mmmm mmmm"

i absent mindedly take a breath to lick the remainder of my juice off the corner of my mouth.
"you so nasty" i remember him growling, as he wiped his pussy juiced fingers on my tongue.
i can sense his eyes closing, as his body relaxes, fingers warm and sticky caress my ass, as my mouth shows him my gratitiude for his dick. his hands wander to my breasts, sensitive nipples cringe from the pain as he pinches....one small hand fondling his balls, as the other one holds on to to his shaft, up and down, up and down, up.... and..... down......

"kiss me"
i gave his head one last nibble, flicking the tip of my tongue down the hole which brings me my milky gift, i arch my back allowing him full view of my ass. raising my head, i kiss him loooonnnnng and hard. sucking on my tongue, he sticks a finger in my ass and proceeds to finger fuck me.

"do you like giving me head?" he asks, as my chest rises and falls matching his stroke in my nether hole.
"yes" i managed to sigh out, my breath tasting like our sex.
eyes closed.
hole violated.
feeling delicious.

my hands smell like cock, and i don't want to wash it off.

.kisses.


9 blew.me.a.kiss::::

SinfulLyo November 21, 2009 at 12:07 AM  

this makes me feel dirty and i love it. i can't wait to get some! 2010 needs to come the hell onnnn. can we get a story of an overly dominate guy that just takes his from his lady? mmm that sounds sexy as hell.

the.kisser November 21, 2009 at 6:54 AM  

okay, i'll see what i can do. i'm glad you enjoyed it ;) it was fun for me too.

Anonymous,  November 21, 2009 at 9:57 AM  

I enjoyed that.

Ebony Panther November 21, 2009 at 11:27 AM  

Another delicious blog. A real man would never say that you're nasty for tasting his cum. A real man would be gratified & honored. Just sayin.

the.kisser November 21, 2009 at 1:40 PM  

ebony panther, ;) it was actually my cum on his fingers, and i don't mind dirty talk when the mood calls for it, it actually turns me on.

Eddie November 23, 2009 at 9:45 AM  

lol once again, i start the day reading one of your blogs. and once again, Im going to spend all day with my mind in the gutter. ;-P thanks mama!

Post a Comment

please leave me a kiss... short and sweet, passionate, or sloppy. i will return the favor.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP