nablopomo: dancehall dance session.

>> 11.12.2009

i love reggae music, dance hall reggae and i am whining to the floor, give me my stripper pole please and thank-you. and if you ask me, as a jamaican i would be the first to say that jamaicans are very creative and a sexually charged people when it comes to dancing and creating dances. (hence my inate stripper pole), i will also be the first one to say we come up with some stupid ass dances (most of which i can do, but that's not the point).

this is one of the dances that i absolutely love and whenever i hear this it makes me wanna find a reggae jam in a swamp. GULLY CREEPA! can't you just see usain bolt doing his victory dance all over again!

enjoy!

.kisses.





1 blew.me.a.kiss::::

Anonymous,  November 12, 2009 at 7:07 PM  

You picked a good one.

Post a Comment

please leave me a kiss... short and sweet, passionate, or sloppy. i will return the favor.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP