nablopomo: a dutty dutty dutty love

>> 11.02.2009

yay, my first nablopomo posting. here goes...

this song reminds me of someone i will call skinny jeans. (in fact many songs remind me of skinny jeans). i met skinny jeans the day he came from jamdown, and it was definite sparks at first sight. he was the only freshie i ever liked, and he was a sweetheart to boot. but i had a boyfriend wtih whom i was madly in love with, so skinny jeans never made it very far with me, despite his pleas in the sexiest voice filled with the sweet rollings of patois.

the fleeting moment he kissed me, it was like i was standing on the highest peak at dunns river falls with the hot tropical sun beating on my face. it wasn't love, it wasn't lust, it just was what it was.

when i hear this song, it brings me to place which looks like a dark night club filled with electricity from the movments of bodies holding and grinding on each other. the walls are bleeding with intensity and in the captured silence, in between deep breathes one can hear crickets moaning along. skinny jeans is standing behind me, one hand on my abdomen, stroaking what i want to be my kitty. i am slowly whining on him as he breathes and nibbles on my ear, his jamaican bred goodies finding a place in between the crack of my jamaican blooded ass.

do i wish something had happened between us, not really. we are good friends up until this day, and i would have it no other way. but there are moments when the air will fill my excitement with this song, and i take that moment to dream.

i will always love this song, and i will always have a special place in my heart for skinny jeans.
.kisses.

2 blew.me.a.kiss::::

Anonymous,  November 3, 2009 at 3:01 PM  

Could it ever still happen, if it was a dream, would you want it too?

the.kisser November 3, 2009 at 3:53 PM  

i saw skinny jeans recently, and now that i'm single, i've been eyeing him differently. i think if he were to kiss me again, i wouldn't stop him. hopefully that song will be playing in the background ;)

Post a Comment

please leave me a kiss... short and sweet, passionate, or sloppy. i will return the favor.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP