nablopomo: i don't want a fly guy

>> 11.17.2009

i love men. (well i like girls too) but i love men.
i'm completely bi-polar when it comes to the keepers of the cocks though. as you read (hopefully) in an earlier post, there is a special place in my heart for thugs. hard knock lifers, men who smell like hope, fear and the streets, tattooed brothers who don't give a shit! yup, i love me some thugs. on the other hand, i am forever in love with geeks, awkward men who don't know what to with with an ass if it sat on their face (tehehehe).

short pants, white socks, short sleeved button shirts with ties. i love them pocket protectors! LOL. eyes in books, think criminal minds...dr. spencer reed.

there is something about a nerd that turns me the hell on. i guess it's because i'm very aggressive, both in personality and sexually, and the thought of turning a man out, and helping him embrace his inner freak is very appealing to me. but even on a relational level there are times when i don't wanna deal with pussy chasers, the confident men who think every girl wants to smell the sweat on their chest. the kind of man i have to worry about (there i said it), and it's true, i get tired of convincing myself i trust your pretty boy ass, with your waves and shit, when really i don't trust you and your man of the world attitude.

i mean damn it! i'm a huge geek myself, and there are days when i want to just chill out at home (NOT wearing a snuggie), and have a Lord of the Rings marathon.

shy, geeky men have an appeal that confident men don't have. and that will get me everytime.


.kisses.

6 blew.me.a.kiss::::

Anonymous,  November 18, 2009 at 5:58 AM  

You set the hook for Clark Kent right there!

the.kisser November 18, 2009 at 11:51 AM  

secretia, i love me some thick black framed glasses...lol

the.kisser November 19, 2009 at 1:31 AM  

pacino, girl back off, i claimed his skinny white ass a while back ;)

kween, ouhh girl that is gonna be some trouble! get all up in that...LOL!

Anonymous,  November 20, 2009 at 7:18 AM  

lol, I too have a thing for nerds SOMETIMES. But just for the "turning a man out" factor..yes, I've had one in my lifetime. Fun times. ;)

the.kisser November 21, 2009 at 6:48 AM  

ouhhh ms.xtacee, i love your fun times!

Post a Comment

please leave me a kiss... short and sweet, passionate, or sloppy. i will return the favor.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP