nablopomo: just lay it on the line!

>> 11.18.2009


'you're not my girlfriend'

fuck i know! you really don't need to keep reminding me why you don't open up to me, why you're too busy for me, why you feel like you have to 'watch' what you say around me......... what am i doing that's so offensive that you feel the need to remind me what i am not to you?

i'm not your girlfriend. but you want me to be faithful to you? what does faithful even mean when you're in a non-relationship?

"i don't want you fucking anyone else as long as your fucking me" are you being for real?

you claim you wanna break down my emotional walls. you want me to stick around when your ass goes to the army... stick to what? the non-walls we have?

tell me baby, what are you afraid of? i'm not asking you to knight me girlfriend, i'm asking you to be real with me, be open with me, and if this is a waste of time, tell me cause i'll be 30 in 4 years and my ass can't be stuck in 'we're talking'

"whatever this is, is going to go nowhere" and i meant that. there is only so much a grown ass woman can take. i told you 'i'm here', but now that i think about it, where the fuck is here? almost a year "if that's how you want to look at it, ok?" ... almost a year and i'm standing in the middle of nowhere, half expecting leatherface to show up and chainsaw my ass up..it would serve me right. this is clearly my punishment for liking younger men.

*sigh* i invite you to every event my ass is going, and you make me feel like i'm the hunchback of fuckin notre dame, hiding me, not bringing me anywhere (not counting the baseball game baby) 'i don't want my friends to know what i have'.

honey, it seems like what you want, what you have is a fuck friend.

(written in the heat of female frustration and hornyness, i would have probably written it differently tomorrow)

.kisses.

4 blew.me.a.kiss::::

Pashun November 19, 2009 at 12:46 AM  

Keeping it casual suits him...

He wants to be in control, remember you are your pussy's keeper.

Fuck him yes, exclusive rights to your kitty, I think not, unless he proves that he is worthy.

We run tings, tings nuh run we....

Kinky Blessings

Pashun

Thee_Kween November 19, 2009 at 1:12 AM  

GIRL, this seems like a running theme...I've seen much more of this recently than ever.

I still think that a lot of men-children are plagued by the dizzying flurry of option. As Pashun said, we are the keepers of the kitties...whip that whip...or not. ;)

*swaying to Island*

Anonymous,  November 20, 2009 at 7:13 AM  

Been here as well...didnt end pretty. I like how its written, I can feel your frustration in it. I think you should run away too. Sounds like a lot of game playing!

the.kisser November 21, 2009 at 6:46 AM  

ahhhh...sigh. i hate it, yet at the same time i don't wanna let go. it's fun and new, see....i'm making my excuses to stay...fml!

kween, LOL don't kill me. i need some of that island right now!

Post a Comment

please leave me a kiss... short and sweet, passionate, or sloppy. i will return the favor.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP