nablopomo: repost: love of my life

>> 11.23.2009


                                       

8 blew.me.a.kiss::::

the.kisser November 24, 2009 at 1:11 AM  

thanx girl. i so heart that song, constant repeat. LOL@ kiss-mas. i'm telling you, you'll run out soon.

Anonymous,  November 24, 2009 at 10:57 AM  

I like that a lot. "My body calls your body in urgency, I want in". That's the most erotic line!

Secretia

Dave "Loose Cannon" Wills November 24, 2009 at 11:48 AM  

Wow. Your way with words is amazing as always.

One song that comes to mind from reading this is one I heard recently - an old favorite. "Turn Your Lights Down Low" with the legend Bob and Lauryn Hill. The line 'hip hop weaves into reggae lovers rock and the walls weep at the sight' made me think of that.

Love these lines too.
'melodies from heaven replays messages scrawled unseen onto white sheets
as my scent mingled with vanilla teases your senses and
create leaks, streams, of you and me'

Anonymous,  November 24, 2009 at 10:34 PM  

Recently joined your bloggish world and the first post I read is badu and common. Classssssic selection.

thank you for letting me into your world

spank you miss kisser,

chb

kendall brody November 25, 2009 at 8:51 AM  

loving the blog...new follower now!
can i get the follow back 2
www.thefuturesociety.net

Journey November 27, 2009 at 2:31 AM  

Love it. your blog can be too much for work. so ill comment at night :p

the.kisser November 27, 2009 at 3:21 AM  

cutiehotboi, your are welcum into my world anytime.

astoldbybrody, thanx so much for the love, i do really appreciate it.

journey, my bad. i'm glad you are enjoying it though, and i do love the kisses.

the.kisser November 27, 2009 at 3:25 AM  

dave, thank you soo much. it's great when not only the imagery but also the basic wording is complimented. i am grateful for your kiss.

Post a Comment

please leave me a kiss... short and sweet, passionate, or sloppy. i will return the favor.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP