nablopomo: stripper poles and 94' hondas

>> 11.06.2009

okay, don't laugh but i'm a car dancer. a total car dancer arms, neck, grinding, whining and all, which may look a little odd because i dance like a stripper.

this is my favorite car dancing song.

.kisses.



The Dream Rockin' That Thang
by benorel

2 blew.me.a.kiss::::

Anonymous,  November 8, 2009 at 1:13 AM  

lol, I too am a car dancer....and i too dance like a stripper! love it...and this song can always get me to whinding in my seat!

the.kisser November 8, 2009 at 8:05 AM  

OMG! i so thought i was the only one! ok, i feel better now. i love when people watch me like i'm crazy, cause in the end i'm having fun and their not! LOL

Post a Comment

please leave me a kiss... short and sweet, passionate, or sloppy. i will return the favor.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP