nablopomo: the stories behind the head bops.

>> 11.02.2009

typing nervously....

i've decided to join national blog posting month. number one rule: i have to post something everyday for the month of november. sigh....this could be an awesome experience, a means to stretch my writing skills, and a fun read, if not for you, than for sure for me.

although there is no theme for this month, i am imposing on myself a theme. for all of november i will be posting about my favorite songs and the stories in my life behind them.
but because i have sooo much to say, i will continue to post outside of that, while focusing on keeping up with my 'obligation' per say.

if any of you have thought about doing it, JUST DO IT. i would especially love da kween to get in on this.

this should be fun.
.kisses.

1 blew.me.a.kiss::::

Thee_Kween November 2, 2009 at 11:33 PM  

Wow, I'd love to take a stab at it. I normally have issues remembering to blog often, but I'm gonna see what I can do about following through. LOL

I would for SURE have to go random...I don't think my brain would last on a theme. haha!

*stealing blog pic for MY blog* LOL

Post a Comment

please leave me a kiss... short and sweet, passionate, or sloppy. i will return the favor.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP