nablopomo: t.i.'s promise

>> 11.19.2009

i have never been the type of chick to be a gold digger. i'm not one to esteem material things above happiness or do they equate in my life. i've been known to leave one man who has 'everything' for a man who has nothing. i don't know, that's just how i've always been, money is not that important to me, never has been, and it never will be.

this song however speaks to the hip hop materialistic chick that could potentially be me. i
imagine having a man, who will give me anything, everything materially i could ever want, i would never be in lack of anything, including late night sex so wet and so tight... but i wonder...would i get that which i desire most?

his heart.
and would i be happy?

.kisses.

7 blew.me.a.kiss::::

Sunshineee :) November 20, 2009 at 12:38 AM  

agreed!
money is not everything ...
but it's a nice bonus if it comes along with a good man :)

Aku$hika November 20, 2009 at 7:05 AM  

money is good, but it's not everything, i love the lyrics to the track. Kisser, i finally erected the award, ten honest things about myself, hopeyou check it out soon. Thanks again.

Anonymous,  November 20, 2009 at 7:09 AM  

I agree. Money shouldnt be stressed. EveryTHING means nothing if you dont have his heart.
P.S- I've missed your writting so much! ;)

Anonymous,  November 20, 2009 at 11:43 AM  

Thank you so much!

Money shouldn't be everything, but it sure would help.

Anonymous,  November 20, 2009 at 7:17 PM  

I could never tell how long it would be to get a man's heart.

Thee_Kween November 20, 2009 at 7:49 PM  

I too have been known to overlook bulging pockets for the bulge in his.....shirt. lol I want the heart that beats for me...not the money that pulses through his hands.

I'm just built like that...but, I love the song. Nice idyllic concept. lol

the.kisser November 21, 2009 at 6:43 AM  

ladies, you are sooo right. money isn't everything, but it would help if it came with a good man. i guess i'm very fairytale like that... i'd rather be with someone i love living in a shack than with someone i like living in a mansion.

Post a Comment

please leave me a kiss... short and sweet, passionate, or sloppy. i will return the favor.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP