OMG another award, thank you!

>> 11.05.2009


i'm totally flattered that i recieved the honest scrap award again. it was given to me by ms plume, who has a crazy ability to make me wet, thank you lady .kisses.
so here we go again....

the honest scrap award rules:

1. present the award to seven bloggers whose blogs you find brilliant in content and/or design or who have encouraged you.
2. tell those seven people that you have given them the Honest Scrap Award.
3. share ten honest things about yourself.

i nominate

:: came

10 (more) honest things about me

:: people easily annoy me. i have very little patience.
:: i feel sexiest in cute panties and a wife beater.
:: i walk around my house in high heels.
:: i've had chronic insomnia since i was 14.
:: i love to laugh.
:: people always ask me if i am younger than i am.
:: i love zombie movies
:: i have an addiction to sunglasses
:: i love to taste myself
:: when people pick their nose in their cars, i glare at them with a look of utter disgust. i glare until they see me glaring.
.kisses.

10 blew.me.a.kiss::::

Anonymous,  November 5, 2009 at 5:47 PM  

awwwwww.. thank you!!!!!

Anonymous,  November 5, 2009 at 5:49 PM  

Big Kiss for you, Kisser! Thanks for your nomination. I appreciate it, amd I'm glad you enjoy the blog. I enjoy yours!

Sincerely, Secretia

Cook.ThePoet. November 5, 2009 at 5:57 PM  

awwww!! thatsz cute!!

-Cook.ThePoet.

Eddie November 5, 2009 at 6:33 PM  

oOOoOO thanks mama! you knoooow i nominated you too right? :-)

Ms Plume November 5, 2009 at 8:08 PM  

you're so welcome...

you get mistaken for being younger, too? isn't it the sweetest compliment?

♥ Nikki ♥ November 5, 2009 at 11:23 PM  

THANKYOU FOR THE AWARD SWEETHEART!!!!!!!
LUV UR BLOG TOO!

Chay Chay November 6, 2009 at 12:09 AM  

zombie movies are the BEST! "Return of the Living Dead" (the one with the black guy from "Candyman") is the BEST one! oh and "Night of the Living Dead"

Anonymous,  November 6, 2009 at 12:46 AM  

Ditto on the insomnia, getting mistaken for younger, and tasting myself! & lmao at the glaring at them til they see you. You are hella funny and entertaining!Muah!

Oh & I love the makeover to your page!

the.kisser November 6, 2009 at 8:36 AM  

to all the nominees, you guys are all awesome please don't stop what you're doing.

@ ms plume. i have a younger sister, and people ask us all the time if we are twins....we're 8 years apart..LOL

@ t-charry. omg i know. i can't wait for resident evil 4 to come out!

@ sexual xtacee. thank you and thank you, i've always loved making people laugh, it's natural i guess.

.kisses. to all of you.

Pashun Nate,  November 6, 2009 at 10:39 AM  

Thank you for my award, visiting my blog and liking it:)

I'm loving your blog too.

Kinky Blessings

Pashun

Post a Comment

please leave me a kiss... short and sweet, passionate, or sloppy. i will return the favor.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP