my week in texts

>> 12.13.2009

: you like the control, i like being the victim.

: what is it that i do? you said you wanna creep, u wanna just show up, these are your rules...now tell me what i do wrong, so i can do it right.

: mel just got let go cause she's a whore....i mean that in the literal sense....ya! at the christmas party she got tanked, and some dude from the 8th floor had his hand up her dress, only for the entire christmas party to see.. ya, she's engaged and buddy is married! lmao

: someone showed me i joke around with you too much, that's why you're always rampin with me...for real that's what we're doing. i'm not giving you the chance to flop by asking you, so wednesdays we're chilling sexy.

:.... one of my people who said they hope you and me patch everything up, cause we look good together, and some other shit, it was a G not one of the mans...

: lol, she's just dying to get married and have her own family, she said her rope is dwindlin lol, who says that shit? 'dwindlin'...lol that was the best.

: i'm hungry and half asleep but excited, looking forward to see ya.

.kisses.

7 blew.me.a.kiss::::

Anonymous,  December 13, 2009 at 5:19 PM  

I love it when I get someone else's text by mistake, it's like peeking into their bedroom window sometimes1

the.kisser December 14, 2009 at 8:20 PM  

i'm glad you both love peeking into my life. it makes me smile knowing your reading it.

Thee_Kween December 15, 2009 at 8:00 PM  

Girl, do you have guys begging for your time? Can you teach me how to do that? I'm 36, but um...I LOVE YOUR LIFE! lol

the.kisser December 15, 2009 at 8:05 PM  

LOL kween..not even! i don't even know how that shit happens, and more times it annoys the hell out of me. but honestly i just be myself.

i see my lingo is rubbing off on you!

Eddie December 17, 2009 at 6:22 PM  

LOL everyone wants uuuuuu!

the.kisser December 18, 2009 at 1:20 AM  

eddie, not even! i keep telling you it's not true..lol

Post a Comment

please leave me a kiss... short and sweet, passionate, or sloppy. i will return the favor.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP