my week in texts

>> 12.27.2009

: he broke her neck, he back flipped on her f'n face like who does that?...and the dj said 'she ras dead drown, dat look serious'. wow never ever before.

: wowww!!! i just took in your text about good sex. lol, you and your twitterholics don't have any sense.

: yeah, she's still a virgin, and i know when she bruk out, she's gonna be out there.

: do i get to unwrap you?.......ok, just lemme know when you figure out that tree is fake and you want real pine. <--- really? 3in dicks shouldn't talk about real pine

: turn on your webcam, let's play.

: i will eat it off your chest..... i do wanna play again though.

: ya, he's the type to lock something down quickly. i'm not up for that right now. i'm commitmentphobic lol.

: um ye, but i'm disgusted with him, i think back to his antics and i want to vomit.

: hail no! you will not catch me dead amid the stupid ass people that think they're getting such a good deal. damn fools.

BONUS text convo between myself and bus driver

dec 25 1:35am - 2:29am

" i guess you found a new dick to please you"
"ummm, who is this?"
"wow and you erased my number too, nice"
k***? why the randomness? it's 1:39 in the morning..."
"thoughts of your sweet pussy woke me"
"lol... you haven't had my sweet pussy for a couple of years"
"but i've seen her drip"
"true.... you have. but you have other pussies to drip for you"
"just like you and your other dicks"
"i only have one dick"
"let's be real, you don't want to date me, but need a man to fuck you good when you need it. i'm that guy. these guys you keep fucking do nothing for you"
"k*** you just hate knowing someone else is fucking me.
you only want my pussy cause someone else has it"
"no, i wanted it before"
"sigh... you're right. i don't understand why though...
you have pussy all around you"
"it's your's i want. to me, it could be the best i ever had"
" lol.... i highly doubt it. i know what's going to happen,
if you get it, you're gonna bounce (again)
"stop with that me bouncing stuff. i wanna beat it now and for a very long time after"
"lol"
"so...?"
"sooo, what do you want me to say k***?"
"do you wanna see me unwrap my dick?"
"on webcam?" <--- i'm hoping this was drunk texting
and he fell asleep.

.kisses.

7 blew.me.a.kiss::::

Anonymous,  December 27, 2009 at 8:25 PM  

Reading that is like peeking into someone's window for a few minutes.

Knottie. December 28, 2009 at 4:03 AM  

lol this was funny .
enjoyed reading it .

madd love .

ByHisGraceOnly December 28, 2009 at 12:22 PM  

No they didn't with the real pine...especially with the 3 inches!

Love reading the texts every week!

Fantasia Lillith December 28, 2009 at 8:51 PM  

That is talent. You paint an amazingly complex image with few words. Well done.

LoVe.Peace.Curls. December 29, 2009 at 10:55 PM  

Lmao!! I adore the "My Week in Texts"!! Lol...

the.kisser December 31, 2009 at 1:10 PM  

lol...i'm glad you enjoy reading into my lfe ladies. just a note: all these texts are ones that i've recieved from people. in 2010 i will keep posting!

Reggie January 4, 2010 at 7:21 PM  

Hmmmmm, you've got me sitting here hoping like hell that all my texts actually get deleted and not posted online.

Post a Comment

please leave me a kiss... short and sweet, passionate, or sloppy. i will return the favor.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP