pink lips and goodbyes

>> 12.21.2009

‘yeah come over’
‘ok, i’ll be there soon’
7:33pm i lock my house door
8:15pm ‘baby, i’m here’


warm almost hot shower drops rain down on my body as he stares at me “why are you looking at me like that” i ask, with a touch of attitude, covering up my uneven breasts. his hands, which bring me soo much pleasure time and time again pulls my shy insecurities away. ‘can’t i look at the body i love?’ eyes full of care gaze at me and settles on my full, now swollen lips ‘baby, your lips are so pink, i bet no man other than me can get them that pink’ the pink fullness parts and before devouring his perfectly formed lips, i shrug ‘i love a good kiss’.

‘honey can you stop being difficult for one minute and let me just fuck you, damn’. i had just walked in from the cold, and already we were arguing. i met that remark with silence. i’m mad at him for some stupid female reason, he sees me pouting, knowing full well it’s because i really don’t want him to leave. ‘you know what? stay there, i don’t want to fuck you anymore’ his tipsy ass falls on the bed and i make my move. ‘i didn’t drive my ass all the way here to not get fucked!’ i demand. stripping off my clothes, swiftly but seductively, i climb on the bed hoping he notices i wore his favourite bra... ‘get off of me’ he declares. i bite down and leave my mark.

his hands, rubbing my breasts as the shower washes off all scents of our separate lives, strokes me into relaxation. tonight for these few hours we will smell only of each other. hugging, caressing, moaning as i rub soap all over his body, fingers lingering over peaked nipples, his hands find their way to my ass as he cups them and holds me close. shower water annoyingly gets in between the mingling of our skin, the shower water is no longer welcome. i tip toe, kissing his dick with my pussy lips, ‘taste me...am i ok?’ i ask, as i rub my right breast on his chest

i manoeuvre my small hands around his frame stripping of his clothes, there is nothing sexy about my prowess at this point, and i’m okay with that. my skin is yearning his skin without excuse. finally he’s naked, goosebumps rise on my skin as i glance over his perfection. i hold his hands so he can’t touch. me, on top grinding against his growing manhood, thick and juicy, curved yet perfect. me, nibbling, sucking, biting, horny, anticipating his entrance, hot. me, thirsty. ‘baby, can you get some ice please?’ me, watching him walk away, knowing that he’ll be back.

his mouth opens as he tongues the spot right by my collar bone. his lingering sigh tells me i’m ready for his sex. ‘grab the brown towel’ i reach for it and step out the bathtub, my clumsy ass almost falling out, and drying myself off, i walk towards the bedroom. once inside, i reach for my lotion, he eyes me ‘put that down, you’ll be moist in a bit’. with eyes never leaving my body, he anchors his hands around my waist and guides me toward his bed, lit up by one solitary bulb.

two ice cubes clink together in a wine glass, i straddle him once again and slowly finger the ice cube while talking to him with my brown eyes. the moment the ice cube touches his skin is one i replay even now. his face tells me all i need to know. i float the ice cube over his left nipple, and hungrily lick it off knowing he loves that shit. the trail of my kisses follow the cold tease to his right nipple and his fingers seek for relief. i remove his neediness from my pussy as my pink lips nibble, suck and lick their way to his chocolate delight.....

.kisses.

10 blew.me.a.kiss::::

The Single Dame December 22, 2009 at 12:51 PM  

Well damn Ma! I'm horny now. LoL! Loved it! And when you stated the following, I got flashbakcs my damn-self.....

“why are you looking at me like that” i ask, with a touch of attitude, covering up my uneven breasts. his hands, which bring me soo much pleasure time and time again pulls my shy insecurities away.

GIRL! Any man that can ease and/or omit a woman's insecurites, is the type of man women get IGNANT ova! The type of man women FIGHT ova! THe type of man that have women signin' Jazmine Sullivan Songs......

Hmmmmm....he sounds like my NOW Ex-Fuck Buddy....are you from Chicago...if so we mighta been fuckin' the same man, becaue men like this are a rare speceies.........

I look forward to reading your upcoming blogs!

Forever Fabulous,
The Single Dame

Soul Powers December 22, 2009 at 12:59 PM  

Sensual is an understatement... I love the anticipatory moments... Seductive.

Perri Forrest December 23, 2009 at 2:35 PM  

Hey girl!

This was that BOMB! Love it when someone's writing can give me a visual, and have me wanting to make a call of my very own. You did that! I thank you and I know HE will too LOL!!! I'm off to make that call.

Keep it up!

Anonymous,  December 24, 2009 at 9:44 AM  

You always get me in the mood for making love, so thanks for that! Have great holidays too!

Secretia

Cook.ThePoet. December 24, 2009 at 2:45 PM  

Well dammit!! I'm still a minor for another 3 daysz!! I soo shouldnt be reading this. But ehh, glad i did. L0L. HOTNESSS!!!!!
P/S award for you on my page. Go cop dat

-Cook.ThePoet.

the.kisser December 25, 2009 at 11:28 PM  

wow, thank you everyone for your kisses!

the single dame, i live in toronto canada..lol. but it's true, when you find a man that not only accepts your insecurities, but makes you forget about them, the sex is so different.

passion's daughter, thank-you *blushing* and welcome!

cook, girl lol, i know you know stuff! and thank you (again) for the award (again) lol.

tha unpretentious narcissist, i'm working on part 2 now.

Chay Chay December 26, 2009 at 12:15 PM  

wow, girl that was CRAZY hot....OmG!
such a tease, but I LOVED it ;-)

Post a Comment

please leave me a kiss... short and sweet, passionate, or sloppy. i will return the favor.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP