sex tips#1: men take one for the team and have some sex!

>> 12.10.2009

A big kiss to all who voted on the poll, it was interesting to see your thoughts on this subject. I will keep the results up a bit longer. MUAH


for majority of us with vaginas, when it comes to aunt flo we feel we have an excuse to whine, bitch and complain about everything named life. for a smaller number of us, when it comes to aunt flo our lustful nature increases and horniness takes over. i’m talking jump on a random joe and traumatize his johnson horniness. now what this jekell and hyde act does to the men in our life makes me sometimes wonder why they stick around the other 3 weeks of the month.

yet in spite of that, only 7 out of the 15 people who took the poll have had sexual intercourse during what my mom calls the ‘menses’, and only 2 of them have claimed to ‘love that shit!’. i however am not one of the two, i am one of those women whose horny level doesn’t jump that far up during my period, because truthfully I’m horny all the time. as for the red sex, it’s not that great to me. i’ll do it, if my man wants to, but I can do without it. (who am i really kidding).

historically, sex during the menstrual cycle has been seen as taboo because we were taught that the blood is dirty, nasty and unclean. last year, I brought up this topic to the horror of my mother and her response was ‘eww nasty’. like many things, society, tradition and gross misconceptions have told us what we can and cannot do. sex during aunt flo’s intrusion is not only normal and a part of a healthy sex life but if done safely, carries benefits.

men, if your woman complains of cramps, forgo the massage and have some sex.

sex during her period can actually cure the dreaded cramps. cramps are caused by prostaglandins in the uterine lining, which produce the contractions that move the menstrual blood out of the uterus, so when she hits her orgasm, and starts speaking in tongues the excess prostaglandins get used up due to the natural contractions an orgasm brings, which can also aid in kicking aunt flo out of the house sooner. and who doesn’t want her red ass gone? lets do the math... sex + orgasm = less bitching, whining and complaining.

for those of my freakier people, don’t let the red sauce deter you from pleasuring or getting pleasured the old fashioned way. there are products such as dentals dams (which also come flavored) and the good old condom to aid in oral sex. (i can just imagine the faces getting screwed up right now) LOL. i actually had an ex tell me he wanted to ‘chew on my bloodclot’...no comment!

in any case, sex during the ‘menses’ needs to be done safely, always wrap it up! it is blood and it will carry std’s, don’t let no one use that ‘you don’t trust me’ shit, you can’t see trust when you're itching your crotches like a fool. also although high unlikely, it is possible to get pregnant, so once again wrap it up!

so freaky fellas and lustful ladies, lay down some towels, turn down the light if your feeling squirmish, and make some love. fellas, if she’s sexy to you, she’ll still be sexy, have her on her back, look into her eyes and and tell aunt flo she gotta go! ladies, why work yourself into a frenzy, and punish yourself? go get you some!

.kisses.

15 blew.me.a.kiss::::

tha unpretentious narcissist© December 10, 2009 at 8:08 PM  

Trying to comment via my phone browser..which has made me type it twice now. I didn't see you poll, if I had I would have voted. I guess all I can say is wow..lol. I good w/getting it whenever but chewing on a bloodclot....never happening. Not a flavored dam good enough for that. This ain't trublood & I'm not vampire bill lol

the.kisser December 10, 2009 at 8:14 PM  

ROFL! when he said that to me, i had no words, i kept hearing prince charles telling camilla he wanted to come back as her tampon! wtf!?!

SinfulLyo December 10, 2009 at 8:31 PM  

omg! i am definitely one of those women that get EXTRA horny during my cycle but i've never had sex during it. it seems too messy for my taste...and i could only imagine what a guy would do if i proposed it lol. i'll just be horny for no reason :]

the.kisser December 10, 2009 at 9:05 PM  

it's actually not that messy, there's no blood splattered on the walls or anything..lol. and you would be surprised how many men would say, 'as long as i'm getting some'. girl don't punish yourself.

LoVe.Peace.Curls. December 10, 2009 at 9:33 PM  

I get hornier when I'm on my "dot" (that's what I call it lol) as well... I've had sex once during that time of the month, but I'm irregular and this actually wasn't intended! I'd gone to visit my man and we were having a quickie in the car and...yeah. Got a little unexpected help in the lubrication department lol. I thought he'd flip out. I was extra embarassed. Baby boy asked how I was feeling (if I was crampy or anything), and once I assured him that I was fine he grabbed my towel and my Always wipes out of my weekend bag and we kept it moving!

~Kymmy~ December 11, 2009 at 3:24 AM  

U r SO funny!! I couldn't imagine doing the red sex thing though. Wowzers Buddy!

Anonymous,  December 11, 2009 at 4:29 PM  

Thanks for talking about sex during that time of the months. I often feel like I need it when I'm flowing too.

the.kisser December 12, 2009 at 8:39 AM  

pretty pacino, i have never had that happen to me, but i have had my period come a few days earlier because i had sex. but you were 'prepared', and that was good.

kymmy, hopefully you will gwt horny enough one day to try it, it really is just extralube...lol.

Secretia, your welcome love! thanx for always commenting, i love your kisses.

Soul Powers December 12, 2009 at 1:42 PM  

I used to not mind this so much. I had an ex that used to get EXTREMELY horny on her 'menses.' But, when she became the 'ex' and we used to still mess around, I dunno. I just kinda got grossed out by it. I think it really depends on how heavy the flo is and how 'in-love' I am. Just sayin'.

the.kisser December 13, 2009 at 12:34 AM  

soul, i hear you. there are some things you can't just do with every female and every male, and that is one of them, especially for me.

Journey December 15, 2009 at 3:08 AM  

Personally, I am not a big fan of red. I prefer to use those 5 days or 7 days to rest, because soon as she off that joint, its back on. ive done it before, but i guess i just dont like the idea of it. So I just take a pussy break for that weak. Even though its not super messy, blood on my balls does not excite me. sorry to be graphic. lol

laine.lwk December 20, 2009 at 9:53 AM  

thanks for that insight :) articles from the professionals are normally either too much or too little, on need to know basis. haha but this is refreshing. keep writing...

the.kisser December 20, 2009 at 10:09 AM  

journey, you never have to apologize to me (of all people) for being graphic..lol. but i hear you, rest is good because regular sex is draining.... yet strangely refreshing.

laine.lwk, thanx hun..i will...i hope.

Perri Forrest December 23, 2009 at 2:39 PM  

@ "for a smaller number of us, when it comes to aunt flo our lustful nature increases and horniness takes over" this is ME. I do get horny during that time LOL!

As for the red sex though...not so much. Unless we are in the shower. Then it's on and crackin'

Reggie January 10, 2010 at 9:55 AM  

Not me, I don't always stop for a redlight either!!!

Post a Comment

please leave me a kiss... short and sweet, passionate, or sloppy. i will return the favor.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP