random memory & first award of 2010

>> 1.07.2010

i love the randomness of life.... it keeps things interesting and makes life worthwhile in the end. especially when in the most obscenely normal moments, you remember something that makes you stop and blink...lol....like today when i was in the shower, the water streaming over me, i remembered an ex telling me .....


'i want to watch you shit. not a normal shit. but a hard shit.'...
i responded with 'what the hell is wrong with you!'...

i almost drowned in the shower i was laughing so hard! ahh memories...

********************************

my first award of 2010 (these things always make me tear up) was given to me by dave 'loose cannon' wills, for sure check him out, he's hilarious.
i took his blog award virginity some time ago, and i'm glad to know i still make him happy. a big kiss to dave!

soo, i need to
1. list 10 things that make me happy
2.tag 10 bloggers that brighten my day
3.link back to the person who gave me this award.

*sleep. as i am writing this i haven't slept in about 3 weeks. so i am the #1 member of the sleep appreciation club.
*sex. ya'll should know that by now.
*making people laugh. i am a very funny person, but not selfishly, i genuinely love making people feel good.
*music. music makes me super emotional. i cry, i ponder, i get depressed, but most of all it makes me happy.
*the office, criminal minds, bones, according to jim, and reba. ohh and spongebob, and fairly odd parents, oh and the mighty B...i think that's it.
*writing. yeah, ya'll should know that too.
*changing up the game in everything i do. i am such a unique, creative person and i try to rock that to the fullest.
*my snails. i have 9 and i love them. in my quiet moments i watch them live and i smile cause i'm happy.
*it makes me happy when people think they can outsmart me. thou fool.
*life. life makes me happy because i choose for it to.


here's to all of you! and keep the random memories of life alive.
.kisses.

10 blew.me.a.kiss::::

SinfulLyo January 7, 2010 at 2:26 PM  

sheesh! you always make me blush :] oh, long live spongebob!

sidenote: i'm a fatass because that cupcake picture has me moist...my mouth that is ;]

the.kisser January 7, 2010 at 2:58 PM  

girl...i stared at that pic forever until i started tasting it in my mouth...lol. no apologies.

Eury January 7, 2010 at 3:24 PM  

good stuff! Your blog brightens up my day, afternoon, && evenings lol.


thanks!
..repost

JaG January 8, 2010 at 2:17 AM  

cupcakes ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh(in homer simpson voice) but foreal that blog award was coo i want one.. O yea im a virgin on your blog and i dont think you've even stopped by mine but i dig your blog and that's all i have to say about that.. lol

Anonymous,  January 8, 2010 at 9:58 AM  

awww..thanks for the award and the kiss sweetie, i'm so honored

the.kisser January 8, 2010 at 10:16 AM  

eury, thank you so much for the love!

brooklyn, thank you for stopping by...that is soo funny, your poor gf, her face would have been a kodak moment!

jag, actually i have come by, check out 'in the club'. i appreciate you digging my blog for real. whoever pops your blog award cherry will be very lucky.

cook, girl, you always laughing me! lol! you're welcome luv.

lyrik brown, my pleasure :) your blog brightens my day, and i show love where love is due.

xxxx January 8, 2010 at 1:48 PM  

awwww thanks for the blog hun and get some rest no sleep is sooo not cool... xoxo

Miss Daja January 8, 2010 at 4:16 PM  

that was the cutest..sweetest award!!
congrats mama

and lmao at the shit comment

Reggie January 10, 2010 at 9:51 AM  

'i want to watch you shit. not a normal shit. but a hard shit.'...

i responded with 'what the hell is wrong with you!'...


That's wild....

I've never wanted to know what's going on in the bathroom when my love interest is in there. Just letting me know that she's in there taking a wicked dump just spoils the fantasy. Sure I know she's in there stocking the porcelin lake with the brown trout, but do I really want to know that?!? Hell, no. I like to think that yall actually go in there and powder your noses. Ignorance is bliss. Now when I do go in there after her and it smells so bad that a tear falls out of my eye, I prefer to think that's just my imagination.

Post a Comment

please leave me a kiss... short and sweet, passionate, or sloppy. i will return the favor.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP