>> 1.02.2010

 the most initimate part is not the kisses, the caresses, nor the sexual love itself, it's the skin to skin contact....

10 blew.me.a.kiss::::

Miss Daja January 2, 2010 at 3:14 PM  

can we say INTENSE.. lol sheesh.
i LOVE your blog..
the layout
the writer
the art
EVERYTHANG? everythang! lol

Anonymous,  January 2, 2010 at 4:51 PM  

This is a beautiful repost!
Skin really is just like that, it's alive and tingling.

Secretia

Thee_Kween January 2, 2010 at 5:21 PM  

This was absorbing. I, too believe that skin on skin is the ultimate pleasure. Being close and drawing in someone's being through their skin...lovely.

I love your pic, Kiss~Boo...nice hair :)

the.kisser January 2, 2010 at 11:28 PM  

miss.fortune...welcome, and thank you for your amazingly kind words...i hope you come by more often.

secretia, thank you...isn't skin the most amazing feeling?

kween, girl you know we think so much alike, that's why we're soul sistas! and yep...that's me, the hair took forever, but it was well worth it!

Anonymous,  January 3, 2010 at 7:36 PM  

Amazing. I could feel everything. I love when my skin is on someone elses skin:D

Cook.ThePoet. January 4, 2010 at 12:39 PM  

This is serious. intensity on the high forreal.

-Cook.ThePoet.

tha unpretentious narcissist© January 4, 2010 at 4:51 PM  

wow....def. feeling the skin on skin. need some of that in my life right now. like this second.

Reggie January 4, 2010 at 6:59 PM  

Damn that was so deeply passionate!!!

Anonymous,  January 6, 2010 at 1:01 PM  

I'm loving it. A touch can mean so much.

Anonymous,  January 6, 2010 at 1:06 PM  

this was beautiful...i can picture everything your words create sensual and vivid pictures, keep it up!

Post a Comment

please leave me a kiss... short and sweet, passionate, or sloppy. i will return the favor.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP