update....

>> 1.21.2010

hey everyone!
soooo, here is an update since my last kiss to you guys...

celibacy is not new to me,  i've done it twice before, one year each. it's all really a mindset for me, when i tell myself i am not gonna have sex, it stops becoming my focus and i'm able to focus on other things, and that's what i need right now. my focus right now is on rebuilding a relationship with God, as much as i loved being who i became apart from him, i missed him sooo much, and the peace and joy i had with him, i can't recreate that on my own...so i stopped running and ran back to my daddy's arms.

i still haven't written a poem, damn! it's been sooo long, but i'm waiting,..sigh.

the men in my life...lol...the men. poetry guy didn't respond well to me, as he put it "taking it away from him"..but he's always been supportive of everything i've done, so he's in line with my decision...
smooth (my ex) and i are drifting apart and that doesn't make me as sad as maybe it should. i will always love him, but time has been good to us, we had 6 awesome years together, and it may be time to just let go. bus driver was absoultely livid that i locked my legs, cause that reinforces my no to him...hahaha, he's such a fool sometimes. and Red, i haven't heard from him since that blow up over me posting his text messages on here, and frankly i don't care if i never hear from him again. some friendships are just not worth pursuing.

thank you all for you love, and your comments, it took me SOOO long to reply cause everytime i read them i got super emotional. thank you cook for your email *sniffling*..... i've really enjoyed my time with all of you and it touched me soo much that you were soo understanding and encouraging...oh oh (choking up). i've started a new blog, which is clearly going to be different from this one, definitely less sex, and more about my crazy funny life, my inspirations, my love of randoms, my struggles and my journey back to daddy.

so feel free to follow, not out of obligation cause i hate and despise that, but out of love. i've always loved quality over quanitity, and not everything is for everyone.

i love you guys so much, and i wish you all the best in life as i know you do to me.
kisses to all of you!

10 blew.me.a.kiss::::

Bri January 21, 2010 at 12:13 PM  

Yay!
I KNOW you'll be great!

Miss Daja January 21, 2010 at 1:10 PM  

like you said its all in the mind.
be blessed

Reggie January 21, 2010 at 5:46 PM  

I've always thought that celibacy was the worst of all the sexual perversions. I certainly don't question your choice; because of course, it's your choice. I'd wondered if you'd considered though that one day in the future, you'll get an opportunity to be with your maker ALL the time?

Shara January 25, 2010 at 9:34 PM  

Celibacy huh... Like you said it's all in the mind. I wish you the best. I've contemplated it but I don't think I have the strength. I'm sure you'll do great!

tha unpretentious narcissist© January 29, 2010 at 4:49 PM  

glad you're back. just added you didn't know i was adding you,but now i'm glad i know.

look forward to your crazy funny life outside of you kissing the pen.

Princess Rain January 30, 2010 at 3:14 AM  

u just make me cry...i dunno why...but the way u try to change ur life really touched my heart!!..GBU! [ He will always be with us no matter what we do..as long as we want to CHANGE!]..

Anonymous,  January 30, 2010 at 6:38 AM  

I thought you went away and were'nt returning... Welcome back!

Secretia

daniel john March 11, 2010 at 4:35 AM  

Nice post. I really liked it.. Don't forget to update it regularly. I am looking for new updates dying to read more stuff from you.
Term Paper

Unknown March 14, 2010 at 6:26 PM  

nice blog, really luv it:)

http://mybluesuedeshoes.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

please leave me a kiss... short and sweet, passionate, or sloppy. i will return the favor.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP