crazy in love *cue beyonce booty shake*

>> 3.14.2012

i want to say it all the time. but i think i may sound crazy, infatuated and obsessed if i do, so i say it less then all the time. in my opinion however, he doesn't say it nearly enough, and i want him to say it more because it pleases me to my heart strings.

i love you.
granted, we've always felt it, and he's always shown his heart for me through his love language, but we've never said it until now, and it took a major event in our relationship to make him feel comfortable enough to even say it, and by comfortable enough i mean, i forced him in some random room at his job and commanded him to say it, because we needed to speak it into the atmosphere...and he did. and when he did i melted.

but now the question is, how often is too often, and how often is just enough often to say 'i love you'? people will tell you 'say it when you feel it', but i feel it all the time, sleeping, waking, breathing, eating, taking a shit i feel it. should i call him in mid shit and tell him? like, for real though.

i love him. so much.
i'm going to text him and tell him, and probably not again for 1000 seconds or so.

how often do you tell your significant other you love them?

6 blew.me.a.kiss::::

1ManView March 14, 2012 at 11:07 PM  

Every time I smile at her, every time I hold her hand, every time I open the car door for her, every time I squeeze her tight just to feel her next to me. Then sometimes I just say it, so she knows why I do all those things I do for her.... Because I believe words are just that, words. And I can't put my believe in words, but I can put my believe in what I see and feel. So if she feels it, and see its, how many times do I really need to say it? But there is one thing I do know, regardless of how many times a man say it, it will never be enough for her.

Freckles March 15, 2012 at 3:03 AM  

i love to say it and I need to hear it. I was told that he felt that I said too much and that it took the emotion out of it for him that I said all the time. I guess it should be when you heart sincerely feels it.

the.kisser March 18, 2012 at 9:20 AM  

@1manview, that was so beautifully written, but sadly you are right, it will never be enough for her.

@freckles but if your heart feels it all the time, why would the emotion be taken out of it. if the feeling is always sincere?

Miss♥K March 20, 2012 at 1:30 AM  

I have to say for me personally- if it's said all the time it loses it special meaning. Used to bother me when my husband said it all the time- that pissed him off when I finally told him how i felt about hearing it every 30 minutes--I just like more actions than words.

the.kisser March 20, 2012 at 9:16 PM  

hmmmm, interesting. so 'i love you' should be like the special china, only brought out on special occasions...

minnie March 22, 2012 at 10:17 AM  

I say it whenever my heart feels it and that can be once a month or twice a week it all depends

Post a Comment

please leave me a kiss... short and sweet, passionate, or sloppy. i will return the favor.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP