secret secretions.

>> 3.26.2012

they were all around. dicks and pussies, we were not alone, but we didn't care.
maybe it was my fault, getting all dressed up, and leaving the house with no panties on. the dress code after all was cocktail....i knew i heard correctly. his cock. my tail.

my left side pressed prettily against the wall.
him behind me, breathing heavily into my ear, whispering mumbles of horny approval. they were all around, dicks and pussies but that didn't stop him from slyly working his hand up my skirt, caressing my firm, tight ass, and slowly using his finger to caress my pink insides.

he finger fucked me. dicks and pussies continually passing us, but his only concern was making my pussy tell on me. juice trickled down my legs.

'i love that they don't even know what's going on' he licks into my ear.

i wish they did though.

6 blew.me.a.kiss::::

minnie March 28, 2012 at 4:19 PM  

It's getting hot in here *fans myself*

Essynce21 April 10, 2012 at 1:05 PM  

there are no words... but wow...

the.kisser April 14, 2012 at 11:01 PM  

it definitely was hot in there!

Freckles April 25, 2012 at 2:22 AM  

gotta love an erotic moment with so many around yet your the only one that matters.

1ManView May 11, 2012 at 11:47 PM  

I guess it's Ok for ladies to kiss and tell.. :)

Poetic Estrus May 13, 2012 at 2:39 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

please leave me a kiss... short and sweet, passionate, or sloppy. i will return the favor.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP