my week in texts

>> 11.25.2012

here is this week's installation of a week in the life of my phone...



: have to be blunt. there is good pussy, and then there is bomb pussy, and then there is your's. your's has like different chambers and different textures that makes the intimacy profound.

: whenever we're together all we do is make love, 
sleep and watch movies, and eat if we're not too lazy to
get outta bed. we're not really productive 
when we're together .

i was like man, that baby has some picky picky hair. i wonder if that's how brandy's hair looks natural? 

so what are you gonna do this weekend then?
count your shit in a bowl?

I duno wtf im going to do..knowing my luck I'll prob end up in the niagara region with a girl that can't keep her legs closed and another girl that wishes my legs weren't closed..


.kisses.


2 blew.me.a.kiss::::

Eddie November 25, 2012 at 11:07 PM  

lol amazing....i missed this

the.kisser November 26, 2012 at 12:32 AM  

i missed it too! i knew i had to bring it back.

Post a Comment

please leave me a kiss... short and sweet, passionate, or sloppy. i will return the favor.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP